2 pieces of liner and outer fabric
2 pieces of foam (optional)
1. Place 1 piece of foam, and outer fabric side up
3. and then the lining fabric side facing down.
4. sewing the top of the zipper
5. then turning back, pin in and then sew along the top of the zipper.
you've got 1 side of the pouch
6. repeat the step, make the same sandwich fabrics : foam, outer fabric face up, and zippers that are connected to one side of the pouch
7. pin in and sew the top, then turning back again, and you get like the picture below
8. Next. flip so that the outer fabrics are right sides together and the lining pieces are right sides together (with the zipper hidden in the middle).
10. Trim your corners
11. Pull pouch right side out through the opening you left in the lining. TA-DA !!! yo almost done !! :)
and the last step : Pin the opening closed and sew it with invisible stitch (i'll make the tutorial post later :))
its easy right ?
so start to make your own zippered pouch :)
and i'm glad if yu share the result with me :)
just email me @ email@example.com
see you on the next tutorial post :))
and for more inquiries, order please contact 08989798014 26D68E8C @retnoandriani @hayanohandmade firstname.lastname@example.org